Diversability Development Organization’s (DDO) wheelchair seating unit (D‐Seat) has been designed to bridge the gap between Basic and Advanced Level products that are available for resource limited markets.
Diversability Development Organization
Make an inquiry about this product: click here
- Easy to customize using simple tools and techniques as explained in WHO WSTP Basic package
- The full D-Seat or its components can be used on virtually any wheelchair model
- The product has been built in modular format, which enables creative customization
- Cut-to-size seat depth and backrest height
- Fully customizable seat and backrest cushions with removable elastic covers
- Quick release system from the wheelchair frame creates ease of transportation
12 Inch / 30.5 Cm
14 Inch / 35.6 Cm
16 Inch / 40.6 Cm
18 Inch / 45.7 Cm
In ( Cm) Pneumatic
In ( Cm) PneumaticView All Specs
Children, Teenagers, Adults, Older Adults.
FDA clearance status:
Other information about the D-Seat: Diversability Development Organization’s (DDO) wheelchair seating unit (D‐Seat) has been designed to bridge the gap between Basic and Advanced Level products that are available for resource limited markets.
This product must be fitted by trained service providers. A well trained and creative provider, could use the D-Seat to develop many creative seating solutions.